PUMA METHOD for Prevention of Motion Sickness FAQ
We know you may have some questions before placing your order for the PUMA METHOD video, so we created this list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get answers. Just look for your question in the list below, then click on it to go straight to the answer. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Learn about Motion Sickness and the PUMA METHOD
2. Who is more susceptible to motion sickness, men or women?
3. Why do I get motion sick?
4. Do the motion sickness symptoms, nausea, lightheadedness, and headache, always indicate motion sickness?
5. What kinds of motion sickness does the PUMA METHOD prevent?
6. How does the PUMA METHOD work?
7. What is habituation?
8. How much time does it take to do the exercises?
9. How long will I have to do the exercises before I get rid of my motion sickness?
10. How long will the motion sickness prevention last?
11. Can my motion sickness come back?
12. Are there any side effects from doing the exercises?
13. Can seniors use the PUMA METHOD?
14. Can children use the PUMA METHOD?
15. Can a person with disabilities do the exercises?
17. Can a person with arthritis do the exercises?
18. How do I know that I’m doing the exercises correctly?
19. Can I use anti-motion sickness medications or devices while doing the PUMA METHOD?
20. Do I need a prescription for the PUMA METHOD?
21. Do I have to wear any special devices with the PUMA METHOD?
22. Is there any special equipment required to perform the exercises?
23. Can I do the exercises while watching them being demonstrated?
24. Will the PUMA METHOD DVD play on a standard player?
25. How do I do a download?
26. What is the return policy?
27. How long will it take to receive my order?
28. What are the shipping and handling fees?
29. Will I have to pay a sales tax?
30. How long before traveling should I do the PUMA METHOD to make sure I do not get motion sick?